




Ok, so I have been remiss in writing and it's not because I'm kicking back watching tv or anything. I have actually been working with all my free time either on demolition or shopping for post-demolition work. So, I owe you some photos of the renovations and I'm trying this from a better internet connection and hopefully I'll have some luck. In addition, I figured I'd make a post for each thing we've demo'ed to attach picutres rather than putting all the pictures together.
First we took down that ugly fireplace rock wall and found panelling underneath which also needed to be removed. This required just sledge hammers and crow bars. Actually fun, just hit the wall as hard as you can about 25 times then use the crow bar to pull off the cemented fake rocks. These were attached to a wire mesh thing behind the wall which was attached then further attached to the dry-wall type stuff with more cement. There were sparks and tons of dust...but not a bad way to start.
Oh, I guess I should also mention that although the pictures never show me working, it's only because I pause to document the event.
No comments:
Post a Comment