Ah, Thanksgiving weekend….and I have so much to be thankful for
I’m thankful:
That my friends Cristy and Eric were able to get the house tour , because it means they
were in town and I got to hang out with them (even though they jinxed me)
That Brian the electrician had some free time and was able to get all the re-wiring
finished, without much trouble
That the man replacing the rotten wood on the eaves was cheap and good and was able to
Finish
That we agreed on a color for the outside of the house and were able to begin painting the
Eaves
That the welding class at dad’s school had free time to make railings and that we could
get them installed over the weekend
that my family is knowledgeable and nice enough to know when things have to be fixed and are willing to do!
So, hopefully from that list of things I am thankful for, you have surmised we worked a lot on the house over the weekend, but as per usual that means we encountered DIY nightmares and of course varmint excrement, got a couple of injuries, worked out some aggression through demolition, and filled up more of the dumpster.
So the following entries will include tales of our adventures during Thnksgiving weekend and those of the First week of December, since I am a little late in getting up the posts. Of course all post will include the limited 5 picture expose.
So here I have included pictures of painting the eaves and the kitchen re-wiring
I’m thankful:
That my friends Cristy and Eric were able to get the house tour , because it means they
were in town and I got to hang out with them (even though they jinxed me)
That Brian the electrician had some free time and was able to get all the re-wiring
finished, without much trouble
That the man replacing the rotten wood on the eaves was cheap and good and was able to
Finish
That we agreed on a color for the outside of the house and were able to begin painting the
Eaves
That the welding class at dad’s school had free time to make railings and that we could
get them installed over the weekend
that my family is knowledgeable and nice enough to know when things have to be fixed and are willing to do!
So, hopefully from that list of things I am thankful for, you have surmised we worked a lot on the house over the weekend, but as per usual that means we encountered DIY nightmares and of course varmint excrement, got a couple of injuries, worked out some aggression through demolition, and filled up more of the dumpster.
So the following entries will include tales of our adventures during Thnksgiving weekend and those of the First week of December, since I am a little late in getting up the posts. Of course all post will include the limited 5 picture expose.
So here I have included pictures of painting the eaves and the kitchen re-wiring
No comments:
Post a Comment