Wall Cabinets up, check. So, I had put together all the base cabinets through the last few months to lay in wait for their moment. Once the kitchen was ready...painted, base boards, crown molding, wall cabinets...it was time for the base cabinets. First I had to put on the legs. I bought stainless steel 6 inch legs to increase the height of the counter (for tall people). I installed all the legs (6 screws each with a hole that needed to be pre-drilled). Then stood them up tested their spacing and made measurement lines etc... Unfortunately the back legs were too close to the back and there was an issue with the base boards, so we had to either move the legs or notch out the base boards. I moved the legs, but it didn't take too long. Then we installed the corner cabinet first, levelled it and then worked out from there. The sink cabinet had to be drilled for the water lines and the sewer pipe they are all attached to each other and secured to the wall. The Dishwasher is also to be installed with the base cabinets and I'm in a holding pattern on that until this weekend. The doors and handle, drawers, carousel, and shelves will be this weekend as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment