Ok so we didn't have to remove the walls and ceilings this time, but we hired a tile person and despite all of the guts feelings about her skills I still let her start. however, wasn't long (about the floor and two walls of the shower) until her skill level was revealed. I had to acknowledge her limitations and send her on her way. Then, just in time for Christmas I got to rip down what she did (lots of wasted time and $$), grind down the tile mud and start over. I won;t even discuss Home Depot and their inability to deliver orders in a timely fashion!
Needless to say here are the photos of the demolition of the first attempt to tile the master bathroom.
Also, as a side bar...start putting in your requests for Christmas 2009. I have about 2 million white hexagon tile which will be recycled/reused to make you, your own special trivet, tray, or frame. I know you are looking forward to, I sure am!
No comments:
Post a Comment