Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Finalizing for Drywall installation



Yea! Things to complete before we can have walls and ceilings: Finish with sewer stack installation; finish connections for sinks, tubs, and showers[pictured]; install bathroom exhaust fans and exhaust fan ventillation to outside [pictured]; install microwave exhaust fan ( another whole in the roof) ; put protection plates around all eletrical wires and pipes which could get nailed or cut by drywllers (or others); make sure all electrical outlets and switches are correct, run cable and surround sound wires. I thikn that about covers it and that was all done. So we had a couple different people come in to give estimtes as they could do it faster and more efficiently that we could. Would you like to know what they said? Well, it wasn't as expensive as I thought, but it would take 4-5 days AND I would need to take down the cieling in the living room as it was damaged and needed to be replaced.

No comments: