There was an exisitng pocket fdoor inthe kitchen. I liked it. It just needed to match the rest of the doors in the house. In addition we had to add some extra wood to provide more support for the over range microwave which will eventually be installed. So 20 hours of work and the new matching pocket door will not close properly. I think it was partially construction error and partially installer error..nonetheless the door had to come out and we just used a door in the back yard left behind by the previous owner. I think it will be fine and just 3 short hours later we have a door between the kitchen adn the office. It needs a littel cleaning and some paint, but we have one and that is all I care about at this point. Pocket door not pictured...stupid door!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment