Friday, February 15, 2008

Back in the Saddle


Hello! It has been a seriously long time, and I must confess to you that no one could be more sad about that than me. January proved dificult to do work at the house. Many things came up and it was just not a priority to do work. I know , I know how could that be. But it's just the way it worked out. So we had a fiarly work free one from Christmas to February. However I am happy to report things have started up again with much fervor. So, please start checking back with more frequency as I plan to have tons and tons to show in the upcoming weeks. As for the posts from today....plumbing practically done, framing of pantry and fireplace have begun....so sub-floors coming up this weekend! Let me be the first and loudest to say WOOOO -freakin' HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so this post gets a picture here is what it feels like to work on house renovations.

No comments: