


Hello! It's been a while since my last update and lots has been happening. So, the electrician came for about 1 full day (split into 2 short days) unfortunately the work was not completed. We also did alot more tearing down in the kitchen and finally got the bathroom floors all the way up. In addition, we started scraping the eaves and pressure washing the house so we can paint (insurance demanded task). There are also stair railings going up on the outside. So I will make posts for each thing I want to post pictures for and describe the work in more detail in each.
In this posts I will address the electrician (i.e. my cousin Brian). So, he is an electircian and is definitely helping me out on the price, but its easy to find other work to do before you get to the fam's projects. But that is alright. He is not real excited about the 12" of space in the attic so the least amount of work up there the better as far as he is concerned. In addition the angle close to the eaves(edge of house) are just to hard to get to, which means some of the things I wanted to change, won't be getting changed. Ah well. He did change the electrical box (which will be pictured) it looks much better, though Matt is not especially excited about the fact that the wires weren't replaced. Brain did ru new wires for the firdge and stove and did some stuff for the canned lights I'm adding the living room. He also added some wire for the new outlet in the front bathroom. Unfortunately he didn't really finish anything and left the power off. That was on Saturday the 2nd of November. Haven't really heard anything from him since. But we have been doing a few other things and if worse comes to worse I will just hire someone. This pictures I have included in this posts are the new electrical boxes, Brain and his helper working on the canned lights and of course Brain, his helper, and Matt getting ice cream fromt he ice cream truck....
No comments:
Post a Comment